Thursday, November 20, 2014

Why I Wish I Had Cancer

            Yes, you read the title of this piece correctly. Yes, I did just watch A Fault in Our Stars and as others cried at the beautiful yet tragic love story that played out in front of their eyes, I was crying out of frustration. Yes, I know I am making what seems to be a ridiculous statement that could be viewed as pretty heinous and in no way do I mean disrespect to anyone who has fought a battle with any type of cancer nor do I really have a death wish. I still have wants and dreams that keep me going, things I look forward to seeing and many people I love dearly. I am not giving up. I am just sick of being sick.

Before you judge me, let me try to explain why I deign to make such a statement and then maybe you can forgive me, understand why I write this or at the very least throw a little bit of sympathy my way. I am a 44 year old woman who suffers from a rare, very progressive and very painful illness called Dercum’s disease. For those of you who know what that is you either have been listening to me and I do thank you with all my heart or you are one of the few that agonize along side of me and, therefore, you hold a special place in my heart.
Now for those of you who have no clue what Dercum’s is, I will try to explain it the best I can. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any other questions or think you may have Dercum’s disease. I am including my email information and some resources at the end of this piece. I promise I will do everything I can to steer you in the right direction and I honestly wish I could do a lot more.

Dercum’s disease (DD), known medically as adiposis dolorosa (which literally translates to painful fat) was first recognized by Dr. Francis Xavier Dercum in 1888. Though Dercum’s disease is its most recognizable name it is really a syndrome (a collection of symptoms that indicate a disease) and sadly, it being one of the rarer of the orphan diseases, there are not many medical professionals that even know it by any name let alone how to diagnose or treat it.
Dercum’s is known to effect the vascular and lymphatic systems. There are many symptoms that can present but the main indication of Dercum’s is painful growths in the subcutaneous fat. These fatty growths are called lipomas and can happen all through out the body and because they are so insidious having them surgically removed is not always recommended and possibly can make the lipomas or symptoms worse.  Once the fat tissue is formed into a lipoma, exercise or diet will not get rid of it. That fat is there to stay until it is surgically removed. The progressive onset of Dercum’s usually starts sometime in the mid-thirties but a lot of patients have claimed they noticed symptoms as far back as adolescence.
Besides lipomas, the symptoms people have can vary from patient to patient but most commonly include rapid weight gain or loss, chronic pain, chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression, muscle spasms, cognitive issues, headaches, swelling and sleeping disorders. To put some perspective on the disease, look at the symptoms of fibromyalgia, MS, Lupus and other autoimmune diseases and add painful fat on top of the mix and you basically got Dercum’s. Also because it is a syndrome, many other health issues can show up like diabetes, hypertension, thyroid disease, asthma or other chronic lung disease, IBS, migraines, endometriosis and kidney disease, just to name a few.
OK, so with that explained now I will get into the reasons why I would rather have cancer instead of Dercum’s:
Cancer Has Recognition Power
I was at the pharmacy getting my prescriptions and was asked, "Do you want to donate to Stand Up to Cancer?"

First thought, yes. Second thought, those bastards get all the money. Third thought, Janet you are going to Hell for thinking that. My response, “Yes, I will definitely give $3 to Stand Up to Cancer. What do I look like some sort of unfeeling monster?” Maybe I didn’t really say those words but that is what I said in my head as I hit the button on the credit card swiper for a donation of $3.
Then there was a great campaign over the last year for a disease that was not cancer related. The Ice Bucket Challenge was a wonderful feat of awareness and fundraising for ALS. I marvel at the simple brilliance of using social media in the way they did and I am so happy that it was so successful. Now let me tell you all a secret. All of us suffering from other really rare and lessor known diseases had a thought or two go through our heads through the entire summer of watching video after video of friends, family and famous people drench themselves in ice cold water, “Where is our awareness? Where are our funds for research coming from? What about us?”
When you have a rare disease there is no money coming in from the pharmaceuticals or grants from the governments for research. You don’t get rock bands throwing concerts for you or celebrities writing checks for thousands of dollars.  If you are lucky enough to have a doctor or team doing research all the funds are raised by the people with the disease and their friends and family. The same people are hit up time and time again to give money and sometimes it just seems like a losing battle.
So, yeah, give that $3 to help cancer but consider giving the same amount to some other lessor known fundraiser. It could be for a sole person doing a GoFundMe online trying to get to see the one doctor in the entire country doing research on the disease they suffer from or one of the many walks, golf tournaments, 5Ks, bike rides, dinners, pancake breakfasts, poker runs, craft shows, dances, etc. running weekly in your area. We do appreciate and rely on every dollar we can get.
That brings me to my second reason which is covered a little bit under this one but deserved its own section as well.
Rare Diseases are Not Sexy Enough for Research
You got that right. I said sexy and not that there is anything sexy about cancer but there are plenty of draws for pharmaceutical companies and the government to put money into research for diseases that touch people’s lives every day. If you do not know anyone personally with cancer there are plenty of celebrities who have fought or are fighting their battle now. There is always a new face for cancer that a disease like Dercum’s may never have.  
However, because I brought up sexy, the one thing DD and certain cancer patients can agree on, there is nothing sexy about painful lumps!
Doctors Hate Treating Us
It’s not that they hate us though at times we feel they must. What they hate is trying to treat someone they cannot actual treat. Their hands are tied. Most facilities they work out of or insurance companies will not allow them to do experimental treatments on patients and since Dercum’s is a rare disease almost everything suggested to treat it is considered experimental.
Before your panties get into a bunch, I am not saying that all treatments for cancer are easily obtained by the patients and families. However, because it is cancer there is a better chance that the insurance company can be overturned. At least the first part of the appeal process is done just in the fact that they know what cancer is.
There are a lot of similarities between Dercum’s and other diseases. One disease it has a lot in common with is lymphatic cancer, but without having the malignant cells most doctors cannot justify to an insurance company that we would benefit from radiation. In all reality, we don’t even know if we would benefit anyhow because there is just not enough of us to do trials on.
I’m Tired of Talking and Not Being Heard
OK, I’ll admit, I love to talk. I love to write. I love to explain. In fact I have been told that I am a chronic over-explainer but some days I am just too tired of explaining just what is going on with me. One day I may be up and fine and another day I am out for the count.
For some reason I feel that if someone tells you they have cancer there is just that understanding and no explanation is needed.  Since I love to explain so much, let me try to make this clear: If someone has a sickness that is going to be with them until the day they die, whether it is that sickness that is the cause of their death or something else, it remains a burden every day. Some days are better than others but it is still there insinuating itself in our bodies and waiting to strike again. Oh and usually it strikes with a vengeance if we mere sickly mortals think we have overcome it even for one single sunny afternoon.
We, my fellow sufferers and I, all know this and need you to understand that fact. We will crash but we refuse to be out for the count. Let us have our day in the sun and help us get through the next few as best you can. We are still people and do enjoy things once in a while.
              There is No End in Sight
              Now I will get a little morose. Sorry, it has to happen and in no way do I want a pity party. If I see a bunch of pitying comments I will feel I did not get my point across, so please try to refrain.
I am writing these things for you, the reader, so that you will understand. They may make you upset but this is reality. I cried as I wrote this. I cried as I read this out loud and I am crying as I am editing this. The point though is not to make you cry because crying clouds your eyes. The point is to make you see with your eyes open. So if I ask one thing, I ask you to reread the following if at first there are clouds in your eyes. Then keep rereading until you understand what I am saying. Thank you.
I suffer from a painful, progressive disorder that will not get better and I’ll have for the rest of my life. I have had to accept the fact that I will always have to account for this horrible thing in everything I do from now until I take my last breath which could be 40 years from now.
At 44, I am still relatively young but there are days I cannot get out of bed. I feel useless and unreliable. With the progression of this illness I have slowly lost so many things in my life I am in a constant cycle of grieving for something and yet I smile. I tell you I am fine. I put on a mask and I try to make you feel more comfortable around me. I hate scaring people with the truth. I hate thinking of the truth. I hate that my body is rebelling against me which is pretty ironic because I loved to rebel when I was younger.
I wish I had cancer because I don’t get the relief of coming to grips that I only have months to live because I have many, many years ahead of me of being in pain and it getting worse. I don’t get to ever say I beat this because there are no treatments or cures approved for me to take that will make that so. I don’t get the recognition and sympathy with just saying one word when people ask what is wrong. Instead I need to explain myself at every turn.
I don’t wish I had cancer because I want to die or in any way I think it is a cake walk compared to what I have. I just wish I had something that you all would understand and hopefully you are a step closer to doing so.
 – Janet L. Mullen
If you want to reach me, email me at jlouisemullen@gmail.com
Besides this blog, Living With Dercum's Disease, Janet also writes content for Cure Dercum's and co-administrates on-line support groups including Dercum's Research and SPASMS - Support for Pain, Agony, Sickness and Mental Suffering both which can be found on Facebook.
To donate money towards research for Dercum’s:
Rhode Island Dercum’s Research Fund, Inc. (US 501c3 charity)
RIDRF - Paypal Donation Page
All proceeds donated go to Dr. Karen Herbst's research for Dercum's and other adipose tissue disorders. Dr. Herbst a board certified Endocrinologist for more info on her and her research, please visit www.lipomadoc.org

29 comments:

  1. Great article my dear friend! You know I have said I wish I had cancer before as well then some people may get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm here again to appreciate Dr Ben for help on how to get the hiv cure which really work for me God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you did in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I was tested HIV positive,I lost hope and I wept all day,It’s obvious some patient with HIV/AIDS OR CANCER are been enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus for 5 yrs when i was introduced by a blogger who also narrated Her story online on how she was cured of hiv by a herbal medication which was sent by Dr Ben I made an order for Dr Ben Herbal Medicine and after taken for 2 weeks with a test result i was confirmed HIV FREE I have promise to keep telling good about this. You can Write him via his email:

      Benherbalcure@gmail.com

      Whatsapp him on +2347064294395

      Delete
    2. Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that ALS has cure, I was ALS over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
      dr.ezomo cure ALS and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
      that he cant cure ALS I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
      night luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it was
      a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying the
      truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
      waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
      up and I went for ALStest I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
      grateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why i
      decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
      Dr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
      dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
      He can also cure so many sickness
      {1}HIV And AIDS
      {2}Diabetes
      {3}Epilepsy
      {4}Blood Cancer
      {5}HPV
      {7}ALS
      {8}Hepatitis
      {9}Love Spell

      Delete
  2. Well put, Janet. Cancer is known, it has treatment protocols, it has research and interest, and it has a definite end - perhaps not the one we seek, though at times I do wish the end would come that much sooner. I am definitely sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister has this disease & I had no idea she felt like this until she posted this on her Facebook. My thoughts & prayers are with you & everyone who suffers/lives with this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I could put in words something that you may understand your sister better. It isn't easy to hear or even say. I wish you and your sister all the best.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great words. I feel the same way. I sometimes think,
    "I'm gonna have to live with this my whole life?!"
    "What if I have to live for 40 to 50 years?"
    "What if I have to live with this for even another 9 years?"
    "What kind of life will that be?"
    "I just seem to feel worse and worse."
    It feels overwhelming sometimes that there is no end for this, except death. But the death may not come until I'm old and in a wheel chair
    I am sharing this. It fits me to a tee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think in terms of years too. Where will I be on 5 or 10 with this horrible disease but we keep going. It is what we do. Constantly making adjustments along the way. I hope that your life is filled with less pain and much more joy.

      Delete
  6. Thank you Janet for being a resounding voice for the DD community!! You've put into words what I have been feeling for so long!! Thank you also for injecting your humor and making us smile when we think it's just not in us. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Stacy. I do what I can and I am lucky to have some great support not just from my family but from my friends in the DD community. You all keep me motivated and I thank you for that.

      Delete
  7. Hello to everybody, to all those friends I would never have known if I did not have DD. Thank you Janet for writing this account of your life with DD. You are all the caring and loving people I have had the priviledge of meeting through having this disease, when in fact, even my own family still do not believe that I have had this disease now for nigh on fifty years. The first painful fat at 8, the first really painful lumps in early adolescence. The first of 36 operations at twenty etc... Now I am nearly 62 and I wonder what life would have been like without this disease, but that does not mean I have not had a life. I have been a Nurse and later on a Languages Teacher, I have four wonderful sons, but two marriages have not withstood the permanent pain and the chronic symptoms which accompany this disease. I would like everybody to know that once the diagnosis is confirmed and you have gone through all the stages of grief which comes with a difficult diagnosis, there is life at the other side. I still live with chronic pain and other serious health problems but I have come to terms with the loss of so much to this disease. I now live for the future and I will never give in to DD. I try to live each day to the full and make the most of the good days and relax, often in bed on the bad days. I have a serious back operation coming up in February to try and save my mobility which is part DD and part back problems. There is no promise, but I have hope to walk a bit at least. Together we are strong and together we need to be strong for those who will still come to realise they have this disease. We still need to try and find a cure, and live in hope for all of us. Thank you to all those wonderful people who I would never have met if I did not have this disease, you have all really helped me on my way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cynthia. I know there are days I am in fear but I do live in hope that something will come along to stop the progression or at least make it easier to deal with. It is all the people that came before me that has made it possible for me to even have a diagnosis already. My worst symptoms did not start until 6 years ago but I am like you that I can think back at about 8 or 9 years of age and see where it all began. I know that I at least need to come to grips with the fact that I will have this for a very long time. Longevity is in my genes as well.

      Delete
  8. You worded it perfectly and I thank you.
    I moved to Wales from the US and within 6 months started showing symptoms and after going to doctor after doctor and having test after test I searched on-line for my symptoms. I printed out all I could find and took it to my then doctor, who diagnosed me with DD.
    This occurred in 2008, I am now 66 years old and know that I will have this until I die. I have fair days and bad days but it is progressing rapidly. I am a carer for my husband who is blind and some days it is almost impossible to care for him. He can do many things, but using the oven is difficult for him as he can't see the dial.
    I too wish we could somehow get the drug companies to recognize us and do some research, but there is no money in it and they are all about the money. I recently, after being on a morphine patch for a year, discovered I am now allergic to opiates, to I have no relief. I do take Gabapentin but that is it. I have been waiting since April for an appt with a surgeon to see about getting some of my lumps removed, but need to know there is some sort of non-opiate pain med to take after surgery or that is a no go.
    I, like all of us get frustrated, but I try to be upbeat and share love on Facebook and rarely mention my illness there. My family and friends all know I have DD but I don't dwell on it.
    Much love to you and I hope you have more good days then bad. Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stumbled on this and DAMN...I'm with you 100%. I came down with this at 30, I'm 47 now, end it took over 10 years to figure out I had dercums. Every doctor accused me of drug seeking. Now, I paid 1500 a year for concierge medical care and literately have a personal physician. I'm on heavy duty opioid meds and that scares me because as the pain keeps increasing, what in the hell am I going to do in 10 years? Not only am I physically tired, I'm spiritually tired. No one understands and, in reality, most of them don't want to. We look normal… So we must be faking it or exaggerating our pain because we are lazy and or want attention. I've heard it all. I had extensive lipoma removal in my legs and didn't get one second of relief. Not to mention they grew back threefold. I hate the lumps. I hate cold weather. I hate the f*ckung pain that drives me mad and alienates me from friends and relatives. My firstborn was 2 when I 'got sick'. Neither he, nor his 2 younger brothers have ever known a mommy that wasn't sick. And I burn with anger. At least there are treatments and research for cancer. you never have a doctor accusing you of 'faking' cancer. People will walk for you, run for you and start fundraisers for you. So yes...if you have to be sick and could choose, then go with cancer. At LEAST you have people working to cure you. With us, there's nothing but suspicion and disgust. Wow. I swear I didn't know I would say all that!!! My God!! As soon as I saw your statement, I knew exactly what you were feeling. Ty for saying it...I unloaded some anger and bitterness I genuinely didn't know had built up!! I would like to find out about the onset of dercums that you've all been through. I really thing that we should all get together and put together a comprehensive list of our beginnings, trials, meds etc. couldn't hurt to have that info available. Ty again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't been diagnosed with anything concrete yet, but as I keep researching my symptoms and reading about this disorder, I opted to say that I fit the criteria to a T. To this day I have seen 2 rheumatologist, a vascular doctor, cardiologist besides my primary care for a long list of symptoms which no on can seem to piece together. If anyone out there in Massachusetts or near that can recommend a specialist who is willing to listen and at least take me seriously I would so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love this article. It sure hit the nail on the head for me. I understand it all extremely well. I too suffer from this horrible disease. Almost every inch of my body has a lump on it, and they are so visibly noticeable. Like all of you, I have my good days and bad days. I often feel so alone because no one seems to have an understanding of this disease, which often makes me feel like they think that I am just a lazy hypochondriac. It is so frustrating. None of the doctors seem to know how to help me. I am now having kidney issues and all of my hair has recently fallen out in the matter of a month. This disease has completely taken over and ruled my life for the last 10 years. My onset seemed to happen within a weekend when I contacted strep throat and did not respond to the antibiotics. This lead to Rheumatic Fever, and it went from bad to worse from there. I guess often when you have one autoimmune disease, you are also more prone to others as well. Since my initial diagnosis, I have also been told that I have others as well as the Dercums. The pain just snowballs and I am so prone to different infections and have gotten other nasty autoimmune diseases because of it as well. It's just so disheartening and like you all have mentioned - very painful and exhausting. We need answers, more support, research and help. I too, am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I can totally understand and relate to what all of you are saying. Truthfully, what Janet is saying are things that I have often thought but have never been brave enough to say out loud. So kudos to you Janet anx thank you for giving us all a voice. Good luck everyone. Keep fighting and try to stay strong.

    ReplyDelete


  12. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Robert Mary
    I’m a citizen of United Kingdom, My younger sister was Sicking of
    breast cancer and her name is Robert Jane, I and my family have taking
    her to all kind of hospital in UK still yet no good result. I decided
    to go to the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I
    find a lady called Sarah peter she was testifies to the world about
    the goodness of a herbal man who has the root and half to cure all
    kind of disease and the herbal email was there. So I decided to
    contact the herbal man for my younger sister help to cure her breast
    cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I
    should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that
    there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it
    and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I
    receive the cure that I am in UK, he told me
    That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
    transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid
    for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the
    courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to,
    before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a
    dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very
    happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5
    million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my
    I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now
    here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any
    kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact
    Dr.ogididanspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2347067393105 for the cure, he will help you out
    with the problems.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello everybody, thanks to Dr ONUWA the spell caster i am from USA, i don't just Know the reason
    why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is
    a cure for HIV, my son have been suffering from HIV since last
    three years but today i am happy that he is cure from it with
    the herbal medicine of Dr DR ONUWA the great healer,i was
    browsing the INTERNET searching for help when i came across a
    testimony shared by someone on how Dr ONUWA cure his herpes
    i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr
    ONUWA brought a smile to my son face with his herbal
    medicine. i am so much happy today that we have someone like
    this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly
    contact this great healer on his email address: (dr.onuwahome@gmail
    .com) please sir keep your good work cause there are people
    out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more
    email him now: (dr.onuwahome@gmail.com) you can call him OR WHATSSAPP HIM
    +2349056464736
    DOCTOR ONUWA CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. Hepatitis
    6 Diabetes
    7 LOVE SPELL
    8 IF YOU NEED YOUR EX LOVER BACK TO LOVE YOU AGAIN.
    i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a
    Doctor called Dr.ONUWA. i visited different hospital but they gave me list
    of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat
    the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet
    searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about
    how Doctor ONUWA cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the
    Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope
    of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i
    searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his
    goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine
    to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now
    without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on
    his Email: dr.onuwahome@gmail.com call me+2349056464736 or whatsapp me +2349023464736 and get all your problem solved.
    1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3)Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)To get a good and rich life partner
    7)To Lose your wath
    8)to enlargement of pennis

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm here again to appreciate Dr Ben for help on how to get the hiv cure which really work for me God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you did in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I was tested HIV positive,I lost hope and I wept all day,It’s obvious some patient with HIV/AIDS OR CANCER are been enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus for 5 yrs when i was introduced by a blogger who also narrated Her story online on how she was cured of hiv by a herbal medication which was sent by Dr Ben I made an order for Dr Ben Herbal Medicine and after taken for 2 weeks with a test result i was confirmed HIV FREE I have promise to keep telling good about this. You can Write him via his email:

    Benherbalcure@gmail.com

    Whatsapp him on +2347064294395

    ReplyDelete
  15. My name is jose.The conclusion by medical doctors that HIV has no cure is certainly not true because I’m a leaving testimony of how Dr ogbela uses black seed extracts and other herbal materials to cure HIV/AIDS and HERPES virus. I was leaving with HIV for more than 8years, consulted many doctors for treatment but all they administer is antiretroviral drugs which depresses me even more. On this blessed day i went to the river side to reflect and maybe commit suicide due to HIV. While there a lady ELOA noticed i was deep in thoughts and ask me what the trouble is and i told her my pains she offered to help because she has also benefited from Dr. ogbela cure. Right there she sent a mail to an African based herbalist (Dr ogbela) who replied and requested i send him information about myself. This conversation changed my story for good because less than 3 weeks of using his herbal remedies which he sent to me through courier the virus was completely out of my body and this shocked my personal home doctors. One would have thought the solution to this demon called (HIV), Herpes, Cancer or HPV etc would come from the world recognized scientists. Hey, if you are tired of antiretroviral drugs, heartbroken and in need of solution contact him on: (drogbelaherbalhome@gmail.com) or watsapp +2348136354191 and be saved.

    ReplyDelete
  16. russell robertson...
    There has been progress in herbal medicine of DR AKHIGBE which have become safer,in curing diseases;i was suffering and dying of herpes for past two years,untill i came across DR AKHIGBE on internet i email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com 'glory be to GOD'am cured of herpes by drinking his herbal medicine cure [HMC] he sent to me. Herbal medicine cure have made it possible curing diseases. i was once a victim and am giving out a living testimonies , and am been restore.
    So become easier to take or drink and where early herbal often required drinking it as frequently as 3 to 5 times per day, most first-line cured, herbal medicine now comprise a single daily fixed taking as the instruction followed. DR AKHIGBE also cure others diseases like ; HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,CANCER,HERPES,SYPHILLIS,MENINGITES,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES, ALS,HEPATITES A AND B.etc any one out there been effected by diseases to email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatApp him on +2348142454860. GET YOUR HERBAL AND GET YOUR FREEDOM.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello everyone, i'm Linda Harry from United State i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine  from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he  sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases:  lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and also on whatssap- +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  18. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was suffering from chronic hepatitis B , I spent alot on drugs, i never thought that a day like this will come and i will be able to give up on drugs. i found dr_anuge contact on blog when someone talked about DR ANUGE, so i contacted him via email: dranuge@gmail.com and made purchase of the hepatitis Vaccine, i received his herbal medicine through UPS delivery service within 3 days, when i received the medicine i applied it as prescribed and i was totally cured of hepatitis b within few's weeks of usages, i went back to my doctor and he confirmed i was free curable cured from the disease, am so happy now living a normal life again thanks to Dr_Anuge Viewers contact Him via email: dranuge@gmail.com Or you can also reach him via WhatsApp +2348164866838 He's also specialized in the following:HIV /AIDS CURE
     HEPATITIS CURE 
    DIABETES CURE
    STROKE 
    HERPES SIMPLEX CURE
     EPILEPSY CANCER CURE
     FIBROID
     HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE 
    HERBAL MEDICINE FOR PREGNANCY
     LOVE SPELL AND MONEY SPELL...

    ReplyDelete

  20. Am tracy by name,from Germany, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 6years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw mrs neme amber post on how Dr Abumere saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr Abumere on his email address: doctorabumrer6@gnail.com or WhatsApp +2349021975055 we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 18days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony .is real.thanks to Dr Abumere God bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Agreed, same. I have DD as well. Painful lipomas all over. Tons of them. Maybe lipedema, maybe both. Constant pain, not to mention the mental aspect. I feel like I'm filled with orbeez that hurt. But nothing compares to cancer. "Cancer free" doesn't mean pain free or like you have your old body back or your mind. PTSD, depression,
    Anxiety, disfigurement, alone, abandoned. Yes, cancer gets lots of attention until you have it. So lonely. So misunderstood. Not even your Dr understands. You can't, unless you've had it. I just want to say, both diseases can do similar things to your mind and body. This author is just so ignorant to the reality of it, not that I'd ever wish for her to really understand.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello viewers I am glad to have met with the powerful herbal healer called
    Dr voodoo who use his herbs to cure my HIV disease I suffered from 15years,
    but now I am a happy woman and i am free from this sickness that has been
    problem to my living, after using Dr voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i
    was diagnose negative, I will recommend Dr voodoo to everyone reading this
    article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything, the
    scientist said has no cure, Email him : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or
    add Dr voodoo on whatsApp: +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete