Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sudden Swelling

I was feeling pretty good the last few days while following the diet. Yesterday was my neice's graduation party and I was freeling fine up until about 1.5 hours prior to the party. My calves and feet did a sudden swelling on me for no reason. Yes, the weather is warmer but it was cool and comfortable in the house. I didn't over do anything either.

I could barely stand on my puffed out feet. I got to the grocery store and went in just to get stuff for a caesar salad. I was so tired after that. My sister told me I should have stayed home but I toughed it out for a few hours.

Another thing I noticed was that I was in a bad brain fog as well. I could not remember people's names that i have known for over 20 years (my brother-in-law's family) and just in speaking a word would completely leave my brain.

Then, at about 2 o'clock in the morning I woke up and felt that i had a full out cold. Now not so much. I am achey and sore but the sinus issues are not there. No headache either.

With this happening for no reason, it is frustrating. This disease is just nuts. Not only day to day canit change but minute to minute. I was actually eating right with no dairy, processed, gluten and I was eating organic when possible. I was taking my medicine correctly and I wish I could pinpoint something I did wrong.

Well, I'll just have to keep going. There is nothing else for me to do.

1 comment:

  1. Since my diagnosis a year ago, I've very much put pain level and edema as going hand in hand. I have edema in my head/neck/upper body, and my facial swelling changes hour by hour, up and down. When I use the massager, the next morning, my eyes are leaking (seriously not "watery") slimy fluid and my nose is running like mad. And, much less pain.

    ReplyDelete