Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Project

I did a lot of work this weekend on a new project. I am hoping it all pays off in the end and by pays off I am hoping that it helps many people dealing with Dercum's. This has been a long time coming. I am finally feeling like I am doing something to help.

I will be able to post recipes and organize all things Dercum's. DM and I will be able to basically do what we have wanted. For now the info is being pulled in from other sites but I hope to get some together in our own words. With Dr. H on our side, how can we go wrong?

My pain has been somewhat behaving but my belly is on fire. I need to get back into a better diet. I wnat to take doen as much weight and swelling over the next - yikes - less than 5 months before the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment