Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Balancing Life with Pain

My allergies are acting up. I mean they are acting up BAD. For people with DD allergies can play a huge role in how you feel. My whole body is burning. The top of my head hurts as if someone hit me with a baseball bat. Oh, but enough of my complaining for now.

This week has been tough. Phil is out of work after basically waling out of work last Wednesday. I have been supportive but him being out of work has made the squirrels that run is circles in his head go into overdrive. I basically told him he needs steady work or he is just going to sink deeper into his depression. He tells me that he would like to argue with me but he knows I am right. Oh, what a difference than five years ago when I was still in my "relationship" with my ex husband.

So, with all this going on and trying to get Cure Dercum's off to a start, I have not stayed at work for a full eight hours. I do end up working at home to cover the time but still there is just too much going on in my head. Maybe some of the squirrels jumped from Phil's into mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment