Thursday, March 26, 2015

Preparing for Dercum's Awareness Day

April 4th will be the first annual Dercum's Awareness Day. We will be using social media and posting flyers locally in honor of this event. To help show your support please feel free to post one of the following graphics on social media or direct people here to make a donation to the Rhode Island Dercum's Research Fund, Inc.

DONATE USING PAYPAL
 
All proceeds go towards Dr. Karen Herbst's research into Dercum's and other adipose tissue disorders. RIDRF is a 501c3 charity and all monies donated can be claimed on your taxes. For more info on Dr. Herbst and her work on ATD's, please visit www.lipomadoc.org
 



 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that ALS has cure, I was ALS over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
    dr.ezomo cure ALS and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
    that he cant cure ALS I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
    night luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it was
    a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying the
    truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
    waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
    up and I went for ALStest I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
    grateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why i
    decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
    Dr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
    dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis
    {9}Love Spell

    ReplyDelete