Monday, July 21, 2014

Recovery Time

Last Friday marked the one year anniversary of when my sister, Diana, passed.  I write about her a lot in my posts.  She was a very huge part of my support system through my whole life and it was the hardest loss I ever had to endure.

Her best friend, Nancy, wanted to honor Diana by throwing a celebration of her life.  Besides the obvious emotional stress, as parties go this one was pretty easy on me.  Usually when there is a family party that involves my immediate family, I am highly involved in the planning and preparation but Nancy took care of most of that.  All I did was the invites and the menu with the caterer.

Lumpy Louise:  Brain Fog
For some reason though I am having a hard time getting over the 8 hours of eating, socializing, tiny bit of cleaning I did and standing around a bit too long now and again.  I even tried (in my sister's honor) to drink some beer.  I only got about 1.25 Amstels down and I gave up or should I say my stomach gave up on me. 

Now, two days later, I still do not feel like my normal, horrible Dercum's self.  It is sad that I'd prefer that over anything but that should help you understand just how bad I feel.

Yesterday, I had high pain levels which I expected but today I am very dizzy and feel completely out of it.  With that said I hope this post is making sense.  If not, please forgive me but I'm blaming it on the brain fog.

I have talked to others with Dercum's and various other autoimmunes and 2 to 3 days is about the norm to get over an indulgence such as a long afternoon and evening hanging out with friends and family. Especially throwing in the grief. 

What ever happened to the good old one day hangover?  I miss those days.

2 comments:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,Get Your Ex Back, You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that ALS has cure, I was ALS over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
    dr.ezomo cure ALS and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
    that he cant cure ALS I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
    night luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it was
    a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying the
    truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
    waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
    up and I went for ALStest I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
    grateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why i
    decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
    Dr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
    dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis
    {9}Love Spell

    ReplyDelete