Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 3 of Diet

Yes, I decided to go back onto my diet. I following most of the RAD guidelines but mix it up with the Alkaline/Acid diet and TCM's cold/damp condition diet. I have to say, I am feeling better in just the short three days.

My favorite thing that I did to treat myself was taking a trip to a local grower, Ward's Berry Farm in Sharon, Massachusetts, and bought some freshly picked, very delicious strawberries. I also picked up some organic veggies that I grilled and added to some quinoa (a gluten-free grain). I love having the grill back up and running. I don't know why I waited so long to get propane. I usually grill all year round but last winter was a tough one for me.

Since starting the diet, I am not feeling hungry between meals and no heartburn at night.

So, what does all this mean? Basically, I am eating organic/natural when possible. For protein I am consuming cage-free, natural eggs, chicken and lots of fish. I am avoiding dairy and red meat though I'll be able to have some every once in a while. I am staying away from gluten products and anything processed. Nuts and a piece of 72% cacoa dark chocolate for dessert. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment